Our interactive electoral vote map is currently based on the consensus of the following forecasts and polling data:
- Inside Elections, March 8, 2019
- Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball, February 28, 2019
- Cook Political Report, January 9, 2019
- FiveThirtyEight‘s general election polls, updated daily
We’ll be updating this consensus map as more forecasts come in. Check back often or sign up for our mailing list.
To make your own forecast, click on the states to toggle them between Democrat, Republican and Tossup and watch the electoral vote tallies change. The winner of the presidential election needs at least 270 electoral votes.
2020 Presidential Election News
Here are the latest headlines from Political Wire:
- Sanders Hires Social Media Attack Dog
- Kamala Harris Dominates on Voter Curiousity
- Biden Leads Democratic Field
- Schultz Will Take Part In Fox News Town Hall
- Gillibrand Defends Calling on Franken to Resign
- Biden Probably Won’t Win the Old Way
- How Cornyn Will Attack Castro In Senate Fight
- Gillibrand Defends Handling of Harassment Claims
- Beto’s Apology Tour
- Quote of the Day
About the Electoral Vote Map
Electoral Vote Map is an interactive map to help you follow the 2020 presidential election. The site also features a series of explainers about how presidents are actually elected in the United States.